Friday, January 3, 2014

cloud90

My new year is starting off so great.

I feel so much more vibrant, more creative, more adult.

I feel like my planets are starting to align, and my life is about to begin. A contact high of positivity and love has entered into my life and I am so looking forward to the future.

I'm battling with trying to enjoy the present and forcing the very promising future.

I feel inspired, like I can do anything. I feel beautiful, and actually believe it. I feel worthy.

Its so strange. So  unfamiliar. But for the first time, I feel like this is something I could get used to.

I've been laughing more, smiling more. It's crazy. A year ago, I was no where near where I am today. 8 months ago, I was brought into a situation that scarred a friendship. I had started to think that that was how my life was going to be. A life without love.

What a difference. Growth allows wonderful blessings and opportunities pop into your life, ones that could continue to bless you forever.

I feel empowered, stronger. Like I can do anything.

And let me say this:

Whew. You niggas in the past wadn't shit. I totally see that now.

::sips wine and relaxes::

January is slowly becoming PERFECT.

CuCu

No comments:

Post a Comment